Strategic Leader with Provider Contract Expertise Needed to Serve in Senior Director Role and Lead Critical Functions for Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare’s Physician Enterprise!
- The Senior Director of Provider Contracting and Recruitment will lead provider contracting, recruitment, compensation, and onboarding for Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare’s Physician Enterprise, which is comprised of approximately 350 providers and will include the acquisition of new medical practices.
- This key leadership role will develop streamlined processes to ensure physician contracting and compensation is compliant and consistent.
- Seeking a collaborative leader who will work closely with prospective and current physicians, the Legal and Compliance Department, and administrative leadership to drive favorable strategic, operational, and financial results.
- Must bring 10+ years of physician employment agreement and contract experience, including a strong knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements and demonstrated success in contract negotiation.
- Master’s degree required.
- Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare is a $1.8 B integrated, not-for-profit healthcare system based in Memphis, Tennessee, offering specialized care for individuals living in the Mid-South.
- Since its inception in 1918, Methodist has grown from a single hospital into a healthcare system that includes six adult hospitals, one children’s hospital, a home health agency, residential hospice, surgery and diagnostic centers, cancer treatment center, physician practices and outpatient clinics.
- Rooted in the values of service, quality, integrity, teamwork, and innovation, Methodist’s culture, The Power of One, is at the heart of everything, from treating patients and partnering with families, to hiring new associates and volunteering in the community.
- Memphis, Tennessee, is a growing city that boasts a low cost of living and a bevy of recreational activities.
- The birthplace of rock ‘n’ roll and the home of the blues, the city’s vibrant music scene remains strong to this day, with live music each night on Beale Street, as well as in most areas of the city.
- Situated on the Mississippi River, Memphis offers an array of cultural and historical attractions and world-famous BBQ.
- Home to several Fortune 500 companies, the thriving business location is a hub for most goods transportation for the Unites States.