Join award winning Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare as their new Director of Dialysis in Memphis, Tennessee!
- The Director of Dialysis will be responsible for the oversight and 24-hour operations of the dialysis services department as well as related service areas throughout the Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare System. Reporting to the Assistant Chief Nursing Officer (ACNO), the Director will guarantee the development and implementation of effective strategies to improve the care of the dialysis patients and will be responsive to the outcomes of clinical care to ensure that improvement solutions are carried out.
- With oversight of approximately 50 FTEs, this leader will also be responsible for the recruitment efforts to fill multiple positions within the department and to assist in the project of updating department equipment. The Director will be expected to review current department processes for efficiency, ensure regulatory readiness, continuing the use work plans already in place, and building effective working relationships with teams across all locations within the organization.
- Additional areas of oversight contain fiscal management regarding dialysis services which will include developing budgets, deploying fiscal plans for operating and capital budgets, and being capable of analyzing the fiscal variances to ensure appropriate plants for management are implemented.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of four years’ experience working in a dialysis nursing position where they demonstrated leadership capabilities. They must be a subject matter expert in the field and be capable of speaking to regulations.
- BSN degree is required; Masters preferred.
- Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare is a $1.8 B integrated, not-for-profit healthcare system based in Memphis, Tennessee offering specialized care for individuals living in the Mid-South.
- Since its inception in 1918, Methodist has grown from a single hospital into a healthcare system that includes six adult hospitals, one children’s hospital, a home health agency, residential hospice, surgery and diagnostic centers, cancer treatment center, physician practices and outpatient clinics.
- Methodist has received countless awards, including being ranked nationally in eight children’s specialties and a Most Wired designation for the exceptional way the hospital uses technology to engage with patients.
- Rooted in the values of service, quality, integrity, teamwork, and innovation, Methodist’s culture, The Power of One, is at the heart of everything, from treating patients and partnering with families, to hiring new associates and volunteering in the community.
- Memphis, Tennessee, is a growing city also known as the “Urban Playground” that boasts a wide range of cultures that are represented through its people, cuisine, businesses, music, and entertainment. It is also known for its welcoming Southern hospitality, which is endless, much like its vibrant music scene.
- Memphis is the birthplace of rock ‘n’ roll and offers a wide variety of entertainment options including endless entertainment on Beale Street, known as the Home of the Blues. The city also hosts several music festivals and events, as well as recording studios and music attractions.
- Situated on the Mississippi River, Memphis offers an array of cultural and historical attractions and world-famous BBQ with more than a dozen options to choose from, many in which are award winning. You can also find an array of soul food, authentic Italian and Mexican cuisine, as well as many breweries and distilleries.
- The city holds popular attractions and activities including Elvis Presley’s Graceland, The National Civil Rights Museum, Memphis Zoo, Memphis Music Hall of Fame, and even more. Memphis also offers other indoor activities including shopping, the Orpheum Theatre, and the Historical Haunts ghost tours.
- Memphis offers affordable housing within the booming real estate market and is well known for its affordable living costs. In addition, Memphis is growing and changing their education system to serve the next generation and offer 18 public school districts, over 100 private schools, and all together are responsible for the education of more than 250,000 students.