*SIGN-ON BONUS NOW OFFERED* Interim Cath Lab / IR RN Manager needed at a California Medical Center
- The Interim Cath Lab/IR RN Manager is responsible for the oversight and day-to-day operations of the department.
- Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, this leader will oversee a team of 10 FTEs.
- This leader will work diligently to create service lines, assist in hiring permanent staff and help with PCI designation.
- Ideal candidates will have previous Service Line experience, be outgoing and personable. Knowledge of Cerner/HEMO is a plus.
- Must be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- Recieve a $2,500 sign-on bonus for this position!
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Active RN license required.
- Previous healthcare experience required.
- Pay Range: $165,000 - $175,000 annually.
- Final pay rate is dependent upon experience, education, training, and location.
- Merced, California, is blazing the trail in education, culture, and business thanks in part to the University of California Merced, the center of Merced’s diverse community and growing economic opportunity.
- Merced is one of the designated stops along the California high-speed rail that is projected for passenger travel in 2025 and will connect the city to locations including Fresno and Bakersfield.
- Merced has historically been the “Gateway to Yosemite” due to being less than two hours from Yosemite National Park, as well as Monterey Bay. Residents also enjoy short drives to skiing, beaches, fishing, and other outdoor attractions.
- Residents enjoy a cost of living close to 30% lower than the California average, while experiencing the warm weather nearly year-round.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!