$10,000 Sign On Bonus Offered for Manager of Nutritional Services at Mercy Medical Center in Beautiful California!
- The Manager of Nutritional Services provides administrative oversight to dietary and nutrition services at Mercy Medical Services to include staffing, regulatory and infection control compliance, and management of the facility diet manual.
- The Manager will direct all positions that interact with patients, including dietitians and diet clerks, as well as maintain consistent engagement with and gather feedback from stakeholders to drive high levels of patient satisfaction with nutritional services.
- Seeking collaborative Manager to actively participate in menu development for patients, the cafeteria, and catering services.
- Must be a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and bring 2+ years of nutrition management experience in a healthcare setting.
- Current certification as a ServSafe© Food Protection Manager from American National Standards Institute required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition, Dietetics, or related field required.
- Mercy Medical Center Merced is a 186-bed Joint Commission recognized hospital with 1,300 employees and 230 physicians located in Merced County of California.
- The hospital was awarded advanced certification as a Primary Stroke Center and is a Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement.
- Mercy Medical Center Merced is part of Dignity Health network, the largest hospital provider in California and fifth largest system in the country, catering to communities throughout 22 states.
- Mercy Medical Center Merced maintains a cancer center, home health unit, a medical foundation, and three rural clinics that are part of the UC Davis Family Practice Residency Program.
- Merced, California, is blazing the trail in education, culture and business thanks in part to the University of California Merced, the center of Merced’s diverse community and growing economic opportunity.
- Merced is one of the designated stops along the California high-speed rail; projected for passenger travel in 2025, the rail should reduce a three-hour car trip to a mere 45 minutes.
- Merced has historically been the “Gateway to Yosemite” due to being less than two hours from Yosemite National Park, as well as Monterey Bay. Residents also enjoy short drives to skiing, beaches, fishing, and other outdoor attractions.
- Like most of California, Merced experiences warm weather nearly year round.