Serve as the Interim Nurse Consultant for Oncology Services with a California hospital
- The Interim Nurse Consultant provides expertise and advisement to the oncology service line to support improvements in the department
- Must have active California RN license plus oncology/cancer care leadership experience
- Merced, California is blazing the trail in education, culture and business thanks in part to the University of California Merced, the center of Merced’s diverse community and growing economic opportunity.
- Merced is one of the designated stops along the California high-speed rail; projected for passenger travel in 2025, the rail should reduce a three-hour car trip to a mere 45 minutes.
- Merced has historically been the “Gateway to Yosemite” only two hours away, and residents also enjoy short drives to skiing, beaches, fishing, and other outdoor attractions.
- Like most of California, Merced experiences warm weather nearly year round.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!