New Interim Director Crisis and Inpatient Services needed to serve at an Arizona healthcare facility!
- The Interim Director Crisis and Inpatient Services will provide clinical leadership for a hospital’s 50 bed voluntary/non-voluntary, 16 bed in patient voluntary non-voluntary, and Cardiopulmonary services.
- Lead a team 25 direct reports over the service areas. Seeking a hands-on leader with strong communication skills who will prioritize employee engagement, retention, and coaching.
- Maintain patient-centered focus across the departments, including around patient safety outcomes.
- Ideal candidates will have experience in behavioral health.
- RN license required.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Mesa is located roughly 30 minutes from Phoenix, Arizona.
- Phoenix, Arizona’s lovely capital city, boasts a warm climate, a bevy of cultural and historical attractions and breathtaking scenery.
- Truly an adventurer’s paradise, the area provides trails for hikers, bikers and equestrians, along with mountains, skiing and lakes.
- Enjoy one of Arizona’s four professional sports teams or year-round golf at one of the hundreds of area courses.
- Phoenix offers an average high temperature of 85 degrees more than 325 days of sunshine per year.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.