New Interim Opening in Miami with Travel and Lodging Provided
- The Interim Cardiac Cath Lab Director will lead four labs that conduct multidisciplinary procedures, including coronary, cardiovascular, pulmonology, research stem cell, and anesthesia cases.
- Oversight for approximately 35 FTEs.
- Seeking a high energy leader to focus on improving turnover time, building strong partnerships with ancillary teams, and ensure proper documentation and workflow practices.
- Bachelor’s degree required, and must have completed a CVT or Radiology Tech program.
- Known as the “Magic City”, the city of Miami is located in Southeast Florida in Miami-Dade County, resting between the Florida Everglades and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Miami, Florida, a vibrant city whose Cuban influence is reflected in the cafes, colorful art-deco buildings, and surfside hotels, is the largest U.S. city with a Cuban-American plurality.
- With hot, humid summers and short, warm winters, Miami is an ideal location for those interested in spending an afternoon on the beach, deep-sea fishing, or playing year-round golf or tennis.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.