Enjoy year-round golf and afternoons at the beach when you serve as VP of Finance in “The Magic City”, Miami, FL!
- The VP is responsible for all financial operations for the company and provides advisory services regarding opportunities to maximize the company’s profits and achieve it growth plans while overseeing a team of six.
- Provide oversight for the areas including accounting operations, purchasing, payables, and accounts receivable. Develop appropriate tracking methods for revenue and expenses to support achievement of financial objectives.
- Oversee all aspects of accounting operations, including payables, receivables, accounting, reporting, budgets, compliance, payroll, and tax.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate reporting of financial information to appropriate groups, including internal parties, government regulators, and outside agencies. Coordinate the preparation of annual, quarterly, monthly reports.
- Oversee cash planning including preparation of cash flow statements and case forecasts.
- Ideal candidates will demonstrate a strong leadership presence, impeccable judgment, and excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a financial discipline required; advanced degree preferred.
- Must have 10+ years’ managerial experience.
- CPA Financial certification required.
- Modern Vascular facilities are a group of affiliated outpatient clinics providing minimally invasive endovascular procedures to treat Peripheral Artery Disease.
- The organization aims to advance regular screening, early diagnosis, and successful treatment of PAD. Their name defines our approach, techniques, and commitment to saving toes, feet, legs, and lives.
- The spirit of Modern Vascular began in the early 2000s, when a young healthcare professional and entrepreneur, Yury Gampel, organized a group of like-minded partners to create and build businesses under the motto: “a successful business is the business of excellence”.
- Each member of this group has been making their own unique contributions to this business team resulting in Modern Vascular's inception in Arizona in 2017. Yury Gampel, CEO of Modern Vascular, brings endless energy and boundless vision. Ernest Tepman and Mark Rabinovich are the organizing force. Tim Murphy and Steve Springborn are the heart and compassion of the organization. The result is the corporate culture which rewards competence, energy, enthusiasm, talent, and compassion in every employee.
- This role will reside in Miami but travel to other locations will be required.
- Known as the “Magic City”, the city of Miami is located in Southeast Florida in Miami-Dade County, resting between the Florida Everglades and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Miami, Florida, a vibrant city whose Cuban influence is reflected in the cafes, colorful art-deco buildings, and surfside hotels, is the largest U.S. city with a Cuban-American plurality.
- With hot, humid summers and short, warm winters, Miami is an ideal location for those interested in spending an afternoon on the beach, deep-sea fishing, or playing year-round golf or tennis.