Drive change management and support a process-oriented culture as the Director of Perioperative Services for Midland Memorial Hospital
- The Director of Perioperative Services provides expert leadership and support to the perioperative department to include: ten Operating Rooms, three procedure rooms, four Endoscopy rooms, five managers and 140 full-time employees.
- Prioritize organizational culture by developing relationships with staff and physicians as well as fostering a workplace built on communication and fairness
- This leader will prioritize ease of access within the service line, drive operational efficiency and throughput, establish relationships with surgeons and improve cultural integration within the organization
- The scope of care for the Director of Perioperative Services role is organized as follows: responsibility for the Operating Room, PACU, Preop Holding, and Staging Areas.
- Must have BSN plus Master’s degree (completed or in progress)
- Requires at least 10 years of leadership experience in the Operating Room
- Midland Memorial Hospital is the only not-for-profit hospital in Midland County featuring 474 patient beds and offers several innovative programs, including the Heart Institute, Total Joint Center, women’s and children’s health care services and various rehabilitation programs
- Midland Memorial Hospital has received several awards recognizing the hospital and its personnel for great patient care, some of which include the 2020 Mission: Lifeline® NSTEMI Gold Achievement Award and Mission: Lifeline® NSTEMI Gold Quality Achievement Award
- In 2016, the hospital opened The Midland Health Community Garden, a 13,000 square foot location created so community members may practice a healthier lifestyle by growing their own fresh produce; it features 34 individual plots, 2 keyhole gardens and 3 wheelchair-accessible raised planters
- Midland, Texas, is a growing community of over 100,000 and is located in west Texas.
- Residents of the community are proud of the outstanding education system, low crime rate, and great weather year-round.
- From nature walks to theater at the Wagner Noel Performing Arts Center to the Midland Rockhounds baseball, Midland boasts something for everyone in the family.