Seeking a high energy AMN for a new job opportunity in Delaware on an Inpatient Rehab Floor
- Must have Nurse manager experience, and has worked with budgets & HR.
- Assist with day to day operations. Act as a liaison for the unit and leadership.
- Unit will be fully staffed by June. Onboarding a large group of RNs over the next few weeks.
- RN required, Masters preferred.
- Must have DE or compact license.
- Must be available to start within two weeks of job offer.
- Milford, DE is a small inland city that is less than an hour north of the popular beach towns.
- The small town is a quiet community with convenient shopping, hotels, and restaurants, and a picturesque Historic Old Town.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!