Long-Term Care Nursing Manager Opening
- Manage day-to-day clinical services of a specific unit at a 108-bed long-term care facility.
- Ensure regulatory compliance and proper documentation, oversee staffing functions, and drive high quality and appropriate resident care.
- Must bring relevant long term care clinical experience.
- Active Wisconsin or Compact RN license required.
- Milwaukee sits on the banks of Lake Michigan, and has been named the Brick City for its rich brewing history.
- The city offers much to do for residents and visitors alike – with over 130 miles of bike trails, 15 golf courses, 17 museums, and major festivals and events happening year-round.
- Milwaukee has a jam-packed slate of annual summer festivals. Summerfest – the World’s Largest Music Festival – is the biggest draw, but there are numerous ethnic and cultural festivals as well: Polish Fest, Bastille Days, German Fest, Irish Fest, Mexican Fiesta and many more.
- Milwaukee is a little over two hours from Madison, Wisconsin and Chicago, Illinois.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.