Join Children’s Minnesota, a Magnet-Designated Organization that is one of the County’s Largest Pediatric Health Systems, as Associate Director of CRNAs
- Reporting to the Chief of Surgical Services, the Associate Director provides strategic, operational, and clinical leadership to the Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) team, which includes approximately 40 direct reports.
- The Associate Director will partner closely with sites leaders where anesthesia services are provided, as well as with hospital leadership, physicians, and staff, to deliver a superior experience for patients and families.
- Seeking an innovative and visible leader to prioritize employee engagement and development, instill a strong customer service approach across the department, and build efficiencies in department processes, staffing models, and capacity management.
- This role is based in Minneapolis with travel to other Children’s Minnesota sites as needed.
- Ideal candidates will bring 10+ years of nursing or CRNA experience, including progressive advancement and leadership responsibilities.
- Must be a graduate of a nurse anesthesia education program that is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA) or the Council of Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs. Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist license and national board certification required.
- Active RN license, BLS certification, and Master’s degree required.
- Children’s Minnesota is the seventh largest pediatric health system in the United States – with two hospitals, 12 primary and specialty care clinics, six rehabilitation sites and representing more than 60 pediatric specialties.
- For more than 90 years, the organization has served their community as an independent and not-for-profit system. The organization is the only health system and Level I Trauma Center in Minnesota to provide care exclusively to children from before birth through young adulthood.
- An award-winning health system, Children’s received Magnet recognition from The American Nurses Credentialing Center in 2018 and is regularly ranked by U.S. News & World Report as a top children’s hospital.
- In 2018 Children’s Minnesota was verified as a Level I Children’s Surgery Center by the American College of Surgeons and is the first and only hospital in the state to earn this honor. Very few surgery programs in the country can meet the national quality and safety standards that allow them to be recognized as a Level I Children’s Surgery Center. Level I is the highest level of distinction awarded for health systems that perform routine to complex surgical procedures in newborns, children, and teens.
- As the largest city in Minnesota, Minneapolis is a city with an abundance of entertainment options – shopping at the Mall of America, shows at the Tony Award-winning Guthrie Theater, and exploring world-class museums like the Walker Art Center, hailed by Newsweek as “possibly the best contemporary art museum in the country.”
- Voted the “Healthiest City in America,” Minneapolis is proud of its 197 parks and nearly 200 miles of paths winding through the metro.
- Being part of the Land of 10,000 Lakes, Minneapolis has 22 lakes in the metropolitan area alone – making it the ideal location for those who enjoy spending time on the water.