Join a Minnesota Medical Center as their new Interim Emergency Medicine Clinical Care Supervisor!
- The Interim Emergency Medicine Clinical Care Supervisor is responsible for overseeing daily operations including project development and implementation, onboarding, and standardization throughout the department.
- The Interim Emergency Medicine Clinical Care Supervisor will be heavily involved in the training and development of staff members, including both nursing and supportive staff members.
- Will work to standardize procedures and protocols surrounding barcode scanning pertaining to medications, pain assessments, falls, and overall efficiencies throughout the department including screening tools, behavior evaluations, and assessments and vulnerabilities.
- Seeking an experienced leader who brings considerate knowledge and/or experience within an emergency setting, who will be able to display flexibility throughout the fast-paced department.
- Bachelor’s degree and RN license are required.
- As the largest city in Minnesota, Minneapolis is a city with an abundance of entertainment options – shopping at the Mall of America, shows at the Tony Award-winning Guthrie Theater, and exploring world-class museums like the Walker Art Center, hailed by Newsweek as “possibly the best contemporary art museum in the country.”
- Voted the “Healthiest City in America”, Minneapolis is proud of its 197 parks and nearly 200 miles of paths winding through the metro.
- Being part of the Land of 10,000 Lakes, Minneapolis has 22 lakes in the metropolitan area alone – making it the ideal location for those who enjoy spending time on the water.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.