Exciting opportunity to join a nationally recognized Minnesota Hospital as Interim Scheduling Manager.
- As Interim Scheduling Manager, you will be responsible for the scheduling of nursing, inpatient nursing units, with a potential for ED as well.
- This role would be the conduit between schedulers and managers helping to bridge standard processes.
- This leader would report to The Director of Business Operations-Patient Care, in a collaborative relationship to implement standards and drive accountability.
- The ideal candidate must be a team player with excellent technical skills and firm knowledge of union contracts.
- Must be available to start within two weeks of acceptance.
- Bachelor’s required.
- As the largest city in Minnesota, Minneapolis is a city with an abundance of entertainment options – shopping at the Mall of America, shows at the Tony Award-winning Guthrie Theater, and exploring world-class museums like the Walker Art Center, hailed by Newsweek as “possibly the best contemporary art museum in the country.”
- Voted the “Healthiest City in America”, Minneapolis is proud of its 197 parks and nearly 200 miles of paths winding through the metro.
- Being part of the Land of 10,000 Lakes, Minneapolis has 22 lakes in the metropolitan area alone – making it the ideal location for those who enjoy spending time on the water.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.