Nursing Leaded Needed for New Interim Director of Home Health & Hospice Role!
- The Interim Director will lead Home Health and Hospice services at a hospital.
- Seeking a strong leader who has an understanding of The Joint Commission survey standards, as well as who can bring teams together and inspire results around strategic initiatives.
- Active RN license in ANY state required.
- Must be immediately available to start, within two weeks of offer acceptance.
- Located in North Central North Dakota, Minot is home to 40,000 residents.
- Nicknamed the “magic city” because of its phenomenal growth and nationally recognized as an “All American City” by the National Civic League, Minot offers the small-town atmosphere with big-city style.
- The city hosts the annual North Dakota State Fair and is home to Minot State University, Bismarck State College, and Northern State University.
- Enjoy outdoor activities with Roosevelt Park Zoo, local shopping centers, the Dakota Territory Air Museum, and Souris Valley Golf Course.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!