Interim Director of Pharmacy Opportunity in California!
- As Interim Director of Pharmacy, you will oversee daily operations over two facilities.
- Goals include overseeing construction of a new pharmacy facility, stabilizing department operations, and building strong employee engagement.
- Ideal candidate will be a collaborative and strategic leader with experience as a Director of Pharmacy in a hospital setting. Experience overseeing multiple sites preferred.
- Must be immediately available.
- Bachelor's degree and California license required.
- PharmD preferred.
- Mission Viejo, California is located within Orange County, California and is considered one of the largest master-planned communities ever built.
- The city enjoys beautiful weather, with plenty of sunshine year-round.
- With its proximity to the ocean and Los Angeles, there’s no shortage of activities and adventures to partake in
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!