A Montana hospital calls for an Interim RN Clinical Director to manage a growing surgery center
- The Interim RN Clinical Director is the operations and patient care leader for the surgery center to add and improve service lines
- Focus on training and staff development, regulatory compliance and upkeep of equipment
- Ensure accurate records and data reporting, manage fiscal activities of clinical services, and direct policies & procedures related to patient care
The Ideal Interim Leader
- Must be familiar with surgery center operations
- Ability to teach and train employees across different service lines
- Must be an RN with an orthopedics background
- Missoula is an active city in the Northern Rockies that offers a national forest, boasts numerous recreation areas, and is perfect for any outdoor enthusiast
- Find yourself more connect to nature than anyplace else – you can go biking, bird watching, camping, horseback riding, fishing and more, all in Missoula’s backyard
- Whether it is art or music being created in the street, or a gala event at a local museum, Missoula has what it takes to satisfy even the most avant-garde individual
- Feeling thirsty Montana ranks #2 in the nation for craft breweries per capita and Missoula has a variety of local flavors sure to satisfy the beer-lover in you
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!