Exciting opportunity to revise policy, drive staff development and build an intensivist program as the Interim ICU Director
- The Interim ICU Director manages the 8-bed ICU and supports development of the intensivist program
- Help implement new policies and procedures to minimize transfers
- Create a succession plan for mentoring, education and leadership development with ICU nurses and staff
- Work with sister hospital to collaborate train staff on best practices to drive quality skillsets and metrics
- Must have a strong ICU nursing background, plus prior leadership experience in the area
- Active California RN required
- Modesto offers the perfect balance of culture and entertainment, surrounded by quiet residential neighborhoods
- Downtown Modesto offers everything from concerts and comedy shows to farm-fresh restaurants with local produce sourced from the surrounding farmland
- The central location of the city allows residents convenient access the natural beauty of Yosemite National Park, the snow sports of Lake Tahoe, and the cultural attractions of San Francisco
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!