Become an Interim Manager for Peds/PICU in Sunny California
- The Interim Manager will oversee the PICU and Peds departments in this Community Medical Center.
- The position will report to the Director of Pediatrics while increasing volume with census and service lines as well as adding a PICU trauma unit.
- The ideal candidate will bring PICU experience with the ability to rebuild and form a new team. CCS accreditation preferred.
- BSN required.
- Modesto is geographically at California’s heart.
- While Modesto has transformed into one of the largest cities in California with more than 208,839 residents, it has retained its old-world charm and traditional values.
- Several historical landmarks remain well preserved in town, now sitting side by side with new additions, such as the Gallo Center for the Arts, Vintage Faire Mall and modern medical centers.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.