New Interim Critical Care Clinical Educator opportunity at a California Hospital
- The Interim Critical Care Clinical Educator supports the strategic learning needs of the organization.
- Assesses performance gaps, designs learning activities using a wide variety of evidence-based instructional methods and evaluates program impact using metrics of importance to the organization.
- Designs and/or facilitates house-wide learning programs, including but not limited to new employee orientation, competency management structures, role development programs, and continuing education.
- BLS & ACLS certifications required; PALS required within 6 months of hire.
- CA RN license required.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Located on the coast of California, Monterey Bay is a beautiful area that plays host to picturesque vineyards and agricultural farmsteads, giving it the nickname “The Salad Bowl of the World”.
- Monterey, California, is less than two hours from San Francisco and one hour from San Jose.
- The cool and moderate temperatures make enjoying the coastal activities, the California Rodeo, the California International Airshow, and the world-famous Steinbeck Festival possible all year round.
- Monterey Bay and the Salinas Valley is the equivalent of living in paradise, the relaxed atmosphere makes it the perfect place for any individual.
- Enjoy weekends on the beach and trips to the famous Monterey Bay Aquarium that hosts thousands of tourists each year.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.