Head Operations for Mid Florida Eye as Director!
- As Director of Operations for the Mid Florida Eye Mount Dora, Florida location, you will work to establish relationships with the doctors and staff and implement change management best practices.
- The ideal leader must be a confident decision-maker, someone willing to embrace technology and possess strong communication skills.
- The Director will lead with passion and bring strong emotional intelligence with the ability to build strong teams while embracing innovation and best practices.
- Bachelor’s required, Master’s preferred.
- Ophthalmology experience is highly preferred.
- Mid Florida Eye Center is an ESP (EyeCare Services Partners) practice. ESP is the nation’s largest vertically integrated ophthalmologic services company.
- ESP’s affiliated ophthalmologists, optometrists, and ambulatory surgery centers serve communities in California, Colorado, Delaware, Illinois, Florida, and Maryland.
- Since its founding in May 2014, ESP has affiliated with dozens of practices that are locally dominant and clinically differentiated providing the highest quality patient-centered care.
- Mid Florida Eye serves six Central Florida locations, two in Mount Dora, one in Wildwood, one in Leesburg, and two in Summerfield.
- Mount Dora, Florida is a city in Lake County, Florida. Founded in 1880, the city is known for its small-town charm, possessing many antique shops in the downtown area.
- Known as the “Festival City,” Mount Dora is home to one of three freshwater lighthouses in Florida, with downtown overlooking Lake Dora.
- Home to many parks, such as Gilbert Park and Annie Donnelly Park, the area is great for outdoor activities.