Lead 10-Bed Unit as Interim Manager of Inpatient Rehabilitation!
- The Interim Manager of Inpatient Rehabilitation will oversee the daily operations of a 10-bed inpatient rehabilitation unit of a hospital. Cases are primarily neurosciences and orthopedics.
- Oversight is approximately 10 FTEs.
- Primary focus areas of the interim leader include assessing and making recommendations around departmental structure, compliance standards, metrics, and future growth opportunities.
- Seeking leader who has experience with quality measures and metrics, as well as with accreditation and the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- RN, SLP, PT, or RT preferred.
- Mt. Vernon is referred to as “The King City”, and is home to Cedarhurst, a 90-acre site that celebrates visual and performing arts year-round
- The city is located just over an hour from St. Louis, Missouri, where visitors can experience the iconic Gateway Arch, catch a Cardinals game at Busch Stadium, or participate in a sampling at the Anheuser-Busch Brewery
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!