Seeking Interim Emergency Department Nurse Educator for Two Campuses in California!
- The Interim ED Nurse Educator will lead clinical staff educational services for the Emergency Department at two acute care campuses.
- Seeking leader who demonstrates clinical expertise and knowledge, as well as will assist in developing and implementing new educational programs for Emergency Services.
- The Interim Nurse Educator will serve a key role in promoting personal and professional growth opportunities through internal and external learning programs.
- Must have 2+ years of recent clinical experience in Emergency Services.
- BSN degree and active California nursing license required. Master’s degree preferred.
- TNCC, CEN, or related national certification preferred.
- Mountain View, California, is a thriving community in the heart of Silicon Valley, birthplace to some of the world’s most recognizable companies such as Apple, Google, Facebook, Netflix, and Tesla.
- Part of the San Francisco Bay area, Mountain View is named for its far-stretching views of the Santa Cruz Mountains.
- Entertainment is as plentiful as the warm weather, with sites like the Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts, the popular strip along Castro Street, and an annual favorite: the Mountain View Art & Wine Festival.
- Residents of Mountain View take advantage of the town’s many leisurely activities such as trail riding, premier golfing, hiking, beach-going, and boating.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!