Become the New Interim MSO Director at a New Jersey Medical Center!
- The Interim MSO Director is responsible for the planning, growth, and operational management of the Business Office operations related to the Inspira Medical Group provider network, Urgent Care, Occupational Health as well as management services to community physicians.
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing patient and customer service satisfaction survey scores while additionally achieving budget, organization and personal fiscal year goals.
- Ideal candidates will bring Enterprise PMS and EMR experience, previous financial and/or revenue cycle experience within a Medical Practice Group, as well as Cerner and/or EPIC experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or minimum of ten years in health care in Business Office Operations/Revenue Cycle Management.
- Must be available to start within two weeks upon acceptance.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!