Emphasize physical, mental and social well-being as the next VP of HR for Meridian Health Services!
- The Vice President of Human Resources will be accountable for overall operations, strategy and advancement of the Human Resources function at Meridian Health Services including but not limited to recruitment, compensation, onboarding, benefits, legal compliance, leadership development, employee relations, and engagement.
- This collaborative leader will serve as an internal consultant to staff, providers and management team on HR policy while developing and promoting new ways to foster employee engagement that bolster the values of the company.
- The ideal Leader will possess a deep understanding of HR operations and related regulatory and accreditation processes, be able to effectively communicate across a host of different parties, and have prior experience working within a healthcare setting.
- Bachelor’s required, Master’s preferred
- Meridian Health Services’ focus on the broader spectrum of health including primary medical care, behavioral health, and human services, is the driving force behind an organization that is responsible for delivering care in over 40 facilities and has served the community for over 35 years.
- Meridian Health’s focus on whole-person health connects medical and behavioral health services in a way that helps people cope and gives families hope to make the most of their lives.
- The progressive healthcare organization is accredited by the Joint Commission and is certified by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addictions.
- Muncie, Indiana is located 50 miles northeast of Indianapolis and is home to Ball State University, an NCAA Division I and public research university.
- Known for sociological research that was and is still conducted on the town – otherwise known as the Middletown studies – Muncie is considered one of the most-studied cities of its size in the United States.
- Offering some of the most extensive biking, hiking, and commuting trails in the state of Indiana, Muncie has plenty of outdoor activities to offer in accord with its four distinct seasons.