Join a faith-based healthcare provider as the next Operating Room Manager in Nashville, Tennessee
- The Operating Room Manager reports to the Director of Perioperative Services and provides oversight to 16 ORs within the Main Operating Room, managing roughly 80 FTEs
- The Operating Room Manager serves as a hands-on, visible leader with the ability to support staff at the front line, develop future service line leads and demonstrate high emotional intelligence with physician relations
- Seeking a results-oriented Manager to drive performance in key metric areas including staff retention, patient satisfaction, block utilization, room utilization, turnaround time and on-time starts
- BSN required, must possess or obtain CNOR within three months of hire
- Master’s preferred
- As a member of Ascension Health, Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital is part of the largest Catholic, mission-driven, not-for-profit health care system in the United States.
- Recognized as a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center and a Certified Chest Pain Center, Ascension Saint Thomas Rutherford is a 358-bed hospital with more than 200 physicians on its medical staff that sees 90,000+ Emergency Department visits per year.
- Ascension Saint Thomas Rutherford completed an expansion in 2020 that added close to 100,000-square-feet and a three-story tower. Additionally, a new $268 million facility was opened in 2010 that is equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
- Murfreesboro, Tennessee, is the largest suburb in the Nashville metropolitan area, located approximately 35 miles from downtown Nashville.
- Ranked by Money as 2018’s 19th best place to live in the United States, Murfreesboro offers excellent schools, a vibrant downtown, top-notch parks and Greenway system, Southern charm, and a low cost of living.
- Right down the road, Nashville boasts world-class entertainment including incomparable live music, great food, and a plethora of shopping.
- Nashville is also home to the Tennessee Titans professional football team, the Nashville Predators professional ice hockey team, and several prominent Civil War battleground sites within close proximity to the city.