Join an Illinois Hospital as the new Interim Respiratory Care Manager!
- The Interim Respiratory Care Manager will be responsible for CVP Rehab as well as Respiratory, which includes inpatient respiratory, outpatient respiratory and non-invasive cardiac services.
- Ideal candidates will demonstrate a spirit of compassion and understanding.
- Role will eventually transition into a System Manager of RT so experience over multiple hospitals is vital
- Must have IL respiratory care practitioner license and credentials through National Board of Respiratory Care.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Whether you enjoy the natural beauty of the outdoors, or prefer to research civil war history, Murphysboro has something for you to do.
- Located adjacent to the Shawnee National Forest, Murphysboro has many natural wonders such as the Pomona Natural Bridge and the Little Grand Canyon. Lake Kinkaid and Lake Murphysboro offer wonderful fishing and boating opportunities.
- The Shawnee Hills wine trail offers a tour through the beautiful landscape of Southern Illinois while tasting the great wines of the region which rival those from California. Civil War and History buffs will no doubt enjoy a visit to the General John A. Logan Museum.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!