Seeking a community-driven leader to join Murray-Calloway County Hospital as the Revenue Cycle Director- Physician Enterprise!
- The Revenue Cycle Director will be responsible for the direction and oversight of overall policies, objectives, and initiatives of MCCH’s Physician Enterprise revenue cycle activities.
- Oversees a dept of 12 FTEs and is responsible for the following areas: Billing, AR follow-up, Denials, Charge capture (under purview of operations), Credentialing, Credit balances/unidentified receipts, Evaluation and recommendation of 3rd party agencies, Front-end collections/pay policies.
- The Director’s objective is to maximize reimbursement adhering to CMS policy guidelines and optimize the patient financial interaction along the care continuum.
- This individual will be joining a team of cohesive, supportive leaders who promote an excellent culture of openness and community.
- Ideal candidates will be creative, responsive problem solvers, with strong customer service focus and a commitment to patient care and quality assurance.
- Must bring ten years of progressive leadership experience in revenue cycle management in a healthcare setting; Experience recruiting, developing and motivating teams required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management, or a related field required.
- Murray-Calloway County Hospital has been serving the region since 1910. The hospital is dedicated to providing patients in the community with the best quality healthcare in their region while maintaining a non-profit, community-owned status.
- MCCH is the center of healthcare excellence that provides the highest quality of service and patient safety while delivering compassionate, patient-centered outcome-based care. MCCH is fiscally responsible, an employer of choice, and a leader in philanthropic and educational growth of the region.
- The hospital is financially sound, has approximately 170K encounters per year, and is home to 55 providers including MDs and Mid-levels, all employed.
- Murray-Calloway County Hospital’s Ambulance Service was recently recognized for receiving the 2021 KYEMSC Voluntary EMS Pediatric Recognition Program by the KY EMS for Children Advisory Committee and the Kentucky Board of Emergency Medical Services.
- In 2008, Murray-Calloway County Hospital created The Foundation at Murray-Calloway County Hospital (formerly the Endowment for Healthcare) to improve the quality, access and affordability of healthcare in their region. Its purpose is to advance the mission and vision of your public, not-for-profit hospital.
- Murray is a small, southern town with big dining options. Stop by Dumplins’ for a famous roll, enjoy fresh pie from Rudy’s or indulge in a delectable, fresh donut from Murray Donuts.
- Even with a chill in the air, Easter on the Square welcomes spring with an early morning egg hunt and visit from Jellybean the Easter Bunny. Long, summer nights offer the perfect excuse to attend Movies on the Square. Rounding out the year is Main Street Merriment, the official kickoff to the Christmas season, featuring the lighting of the community tree and various free family activities.
- If you enjoy activities such as canoeing, fishing, hunting, hiking, biking, golfing, or just a walk in the park, you’ve come to the right place! In Murray, exploring the outdoors isn’t just for our quality of life…it’s a necessity.
- The Calloway County Quilt Trail combines art, history, and a pleasurable drive through the countryside. Quilt patterns are painted on large squares and then hung on barns, homes or businesses. The patterns tell a story of the family or its land.