Join an Expanding Hospital Within a Couple Hours of Nashville as New Director of Perinatal Services!
- The Director of Perinatal Services provides leadership for the hospital’s Labor & Delivery, Nursery, and Postpartum units, including 25 FTEs.
- Reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer, the Director will drive initiatives around team building, employee education and development, survey preparedness, updating documentation practices and department policies, and patient care standards.
- Seeking a leader with strong relationship-building and change management skills.
- Must have previous clinical experience related to Women’s Services.
- RN required and can work towards obtaining a Kentucky or Compact license. BSN preferred.
- Murray-Calloway County Hospital (MCCH) has been serving the region since 1910. The hospital is dedicated to providing patients in the community with the best quality healthcare in their region while maintaining a non-profit, community-owned status.
- MCCH is the center of healthcare excellence that provides the highest quality of service and patient safety while delivering compassionate, patient-centered outcome-based care. MCCH is fiscally responsible, an employer of choice, and a leader in philanthropic and educational growth of the region.
- Murray-Calloway County Hospital’s Ambulance Service was recently recognized for receiving the 2021 KYEMSC Voluntary EMS Pediatric Recognition Program by the KY EMS for Children Advisory Committee and the Kentucky Board of Emergency Medical Services.
- In 2008, Murray-Calloway County Hospital created The Foundation at Murray-Calloway County Hospital (formerly the Endowment for Healthcare) to improve the quality, access and affordability of healthcare in their region. Its purpose is to advance the mission and vision of your public, not-for-profit hospital.
- Murray, Kentucky, is a delightful southern town packed with charm and entertainment the whole family can enjoy and located just two hours from Nashville, Tennessee.
- Murray State University adds a youthful presence to community culture, as well, providing a state-of-the-art venue for visitors to enjoy sporting events, gallery exhibitions, theatrical performances and more.
- Murray was named the Friendliest Small Town in America by Rand McNally and USA Today. When visitors shop in our stores, eat in our restaurants and attend our events, warm greetings and smiling faces will be found.
- Just 15 minutes from Murray, enjoy 170,000 acres of wildlife nestled between Kentucky Lake and Lake Barkley. The two lakes combined have more than 3,000 miles of water. The lakes are excellent for kayaking, canoeing, or boating throughout all seasons.