Midway between Los Angeles and San Diego, a local California hospital system seeks an Interim Director of Quality
- The Interim Director of Quality will oversee performance improvement, patient experience and safety for a small health system
- Promote mentorship, engagement and positive relationships with physicians
- Must have Director-level experience running a healthcare quality program and be a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Must be available to start within two weeks of job offer
- Murrieta is a city in southwestern Riverside County, California featuring an average of 263 sunny days annually and an abundance of outdoor entertainment options
- Residents take advantage of golf, festivals and the nearby wine country of Southern California in Temecula
- The annual Father’s Day Car Show draws local dads and their families to California Oaks Sports Park where they admire and show off newly restored and vintage automobiles
- In 2016, Murrieta celebrated its 25th anniversary by digging up a time capsule containing photos, yearbooks and radio broadcasts from 1991, when Murieta first became an independent city
- Murrieta is located a mere 60 miles north of San Diego and about 80 miles southeast of Los Angeles
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!