Bring your expertise to a Medical Center in Wine Country and serve as the Interim Manager, Respiratory Therapy!
- The Interim Manager, Respiratory Therapy will oversee day-to-day operations and be responsible for 12 FTEs, all of which are respiratory therapists.
- Plans, develops and coordinates the activities of the Respiratory Care Services Department.
- Work on the stabilization of the department staff and assist in boosting employee morale.
- Union experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree Respiratory Therapy or related field preferred.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Saint Helena is part of the widely popular region known as Napa Valley, California
- The area features a vibrant and modern town rich with gold-mining history and full of gold-mining and some of the most prestigious vineyards in the world
- Napa boasts a high standard of living and nearly perfect year-round weather
- Visitors and residents alike take part in the numerous wine tasting tours the area offers
- Due to the year-round perfect weather, Napa is an outdoor lover's dream - playing host to a variety of activities including cycling, golf, horseback riding, and fly fishing
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.