Provide strategic leadership and serve as an expert advisor as the Vice President of Information Technology in the Sunshine State!
- Reporting directly to the VP of Operations, the Vice President of Information Technology sits on the executive team and plays an integral part in defining strategy and vision for the organization’s information technology systems.
- Defines the vision, strategy, and implementation of all information systems, develops and consistently improves a thorough information security, risk-based program, as well as oversees the Information Technology and Electronic Health Record departments as a whole.
- Ideal candidate must bring an innovative and collaborative spirit along with 10+ years of experience with enterprise level security governance, data management, infrastructure design and maintenance. Individuals with FQHC, ACO and/or community based mental health services organization experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Must bring a professional security management certification such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, or similar credentials.
- As Southwest Florida’s premier patient-centered medical and dental home, Healthcare Network providers work together as a care team offering the highest level of coordinated care to everyone at every age including family care, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, senior care, and pharmacy as well as dental care and integrated behavioral health for both adults and children.
- Since 1977, Healthcare Network has broken barriers to provide healthcare to our neighbors in need. Today, our private non-profit Federally Qualified Health Centers proudly serve as a medical and dental home to approximately 50,000 patients throughout Collier County.
- Teamwork and commitment to compassionate high-quality care are essential to Healthcare Network’s success and culture. The selected individual will be joining a leadership team committed to expertly guiding more than 350 employees as they work to personally support each patient’s healthcare journey.
- Naples, Florida is the crown jewel of Southwest Florida nestled on the sun drenched beaches of the Gulf of Mexico.
- A natural and cultural gem tucked away in Southwest Florida, the Paradise Coast is where the Gulf of Mexico's sparkling water meets white sand, wild islands and downtowns filled with artful treasures, culinary delights and countless other discoveries.
- It is known for world class shopping, dining and abundant golf courses, as well as steps away from island seclusion or the untamed tropical wilderness of The Everglades.
- Blessed with a mild winter climate and a summer tempered by Gulf breezes, Naples has grown from a sleepy Florida town in the 1970's to a sophisticated city in the 21st century.