The Chief Clinical Officer will have primary responsibility for all aspects of care delivery, provider supervision and quality assurance and improvement.
- Responsible for care delivery, provider supervision and quality assurance and improvement.
- Provide guidance for the delivery of high-quality medical, dental and integrated behavioral health care.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to the provider staff, developing their knowledge and talent, while building fidelity to the PCMH model of team-based integrated care.
- An innovative network of 11 community health centers that provide comprehensive primary care, integrated behavioral health and dental services.
- Patients primarily include immigrants, residents of public housing, individuals experiencing homelessness and persons living with addiction.
- As an FQHC, care is provided without regard to health insurance or a patient’s ability to pay.
- Five years of clinical experience within primary care; background in FP or IM is strongly preferred.
- Three years of experience leading and managing primary care medical provides at multiple practice sites or in a correctional setting.
- Dedicated to mission of service to uninsured and underserved.
- Knowledgeable in the patient centered medical home and integrated care model.
- MD or DO from an accredited medical school; Board Certification in a recognized primary care medical specialty is required; MBA or MMM is preferred.
- Proficiency in Spanish is desired.
This search is being led by the Executive and Physician Leadership Search Group of AMN Leadership Solutions, a division of AMN Healthcare. AMN Healthcare is the leader and innovator in total talent solutions for healthcare organizations across the nation.