Join Nashville General Hospital, an academic affiliate to Meharry Medical College, as the new Trauma Program Manager
- The Trauma Program Manager is responsible for strategy planning, performance initiatives, program development, budgeting, registration, compliance, physician relations and overall advancement of the trauma program at Nashville General hospital, focusing on attaining Level III Trauma Center designation
- Serve as the subject matter expert and leadership resource for proper protocols, cross-training and clinical practice management within the trauma program
- Working within the Emergency Department, this leader will prioritize bringing more trauma cases in-house
- BSN strongly preferred
- Must possess or obtain active Tennessee RN license
- Must have previous ED, Urgent Care, Trauma or Critical Care leadership experience; Trauma Center experience preferred
- Nashville General Hospital (NGH) is Nashville’s original community- based hospital. Joint Commission accredited, NGH readily accommodates a wide range of needs from emergency services and acute care to ancillary and ambulatory services.
- The 150-bed hospital is clinically and academically affiliated with Meharry Medical College.
- The hospital is committed to quality, providing an array of sophisticated healthcare services with state-of-the-art technology and is currently using the Baldridge framework for performance excellence.
- Nashville is the capital and most populous city of the U.S. state of Tennessee, ranking #24 in the U.S. population.
- Nashville, one of the finest cities of the South, offers world-class entertainment including incomparable live music, great food, and a plethora of shopping.
- Nashville is home to Vanderbilt University and offers year-round cultural and music festivals and annual celebrations.
- The city is also home to the Tennessee Titans professional football team, the Nashville Predators professional ice hockey team and several prominent Civil War battleground sites are within close proximity to the city.