Become Interim Director Med/Surg, overseeing 300 employees with a Greater Nashville metro area hospital
- The Interim Director Med/Surg will manage staffing, quality care and patient experience within a 150-bed facility
- Mentor staff in establishing a professional and accountable work environment, centered on improving quality performance and safety
- The Interim Director is responsible for multiple units including Medical Surgical, Telemetry, Specialty and COVID 19, overseeing roughly 300 employees and three managers
- Seeking a transformational leader with Studer background and experience driving respect, cultural change, positive patient satisfaction and high HCAPS scores
- Interested candidates must have an RN license for Tennessee or compact state
- Nashville is the capital and most populous city of the U.S. state of Tennessee, ranking #24 in the U.S. population.
- Nashville, one of the finest cities of the South, offers world-class entertainment including incomparable live music, great food, and a plethora of shopping.
- Nashville is home to Vanderbilt University and offers year-round cultural and music festivals and annual celebrations.
- The city is also home to the Tennessee Titans professional football team, the Nashville Predators professional ice hockey team and several prominent Civil War battleground sites are within close proximity to the city.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!