Become the new Interim Manager, Med/Surg at a Tennessee healthcare facility!
- The Manager, Med/Surg will assume 24-hour accountability for the daily operations in the nursing unit, serving as a role model and leader.
- Oversees and coordinates care provided by the departments and assists the Department Director with staff development, oversees competencies, assists with quality and risk programs.
- Focus on current staffing needs and challenges as well as assess patient processes and apply solutions to maintain patient and staff safety.
- RN license from ANY state will be expected.
- BSN degree required.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Nashville is the capital and most populous city of Tennessee, ranking #8 on Best Cities in the U.S. (Readers’ Choice Awards) and one of five of the best U.S. destinations to visit in 2021 (Independent).
- Known as “Music City,” Nashville thrives with an ever-present creative vibe and entrepreneurial spirit. Its roots are deeply felt throughout the street art, world-class entertainment, incomparable live music, creative culture, and award-winning food. And that spirit extends to family-friendly fun, fan-filled football, and unforgettable historical attractions.
- Nashville is home to Vanderbilt University, the Tennessee Titans professional football team, the Nashville Predators professional ice hockey team, and several prominent Civil War battleground sites that are within close proximity to the city.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.