Join a Nashville Hospital as the new Innovative Director of Quality
- The Director of Quality will oversee implementing, maintaining, and continuously evaluating a comprehensive Quality and Patient Safety program that oversees care delivery performance and outcomes, inclusive data analysis, and opportunity identification.
- The Director is responsible for identifying trends, collaborating, and recommending improvements to hospital units, while reporting to the Chief Provider of Services and Quality Officer.
- Serves as liaison with the Joint Commission, as well as updating, monitoring, and sharing information that impacts the organizations compliance with the Joint Commission standards.
- Oversees clinical risk management concerns, investigation of incident reports, and other issues as requested by management.
- Assists Medical Staff Services through peer review program and OPPE support.
- Directs an integrated quality management program that includes components of Regulatory Readiness, Infection Prevention, Lean Six Sigma, Risk Management, Patient Experience, and Patient Safety.
- Seeking an experienced, innovative quality leader who has a passion for upholding high quality standards.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Healthcare background required.
- Nashville General Hospital (NGH) is Nashville’s original community- based hospital. Joint Commission accredited, NGH readily accommodates a wide range of needs from emergency services and acute care to ancillary and ambulatory services.
- The 150-bed hospital is clinically and academically affiliated with Meharry Medical College.
- The hospital is committed to quality, providing an array of sophisticated healthcare services with state-of-the-art technology, and is currently using the Baldridge framework for performance excellence.
- Their mission is to improve the health and wellness of the Nashville community by providing equitable access to comprehensive, coordinated, patient-centered care.
- The Community
- Nashville is the capital and most populous city of the U.S. state of Tennessee, ranking #24 in the U.S. population.
- Nashville, one of the finest cities of the South, offers world-class entertainment including incomparable live music, great food, and a plethora of shopping.
- Nashville is home to Vanderbilt University and offers year-round cultural and music festivals and annual celebrations.
- The city is also home to the Tennessee Titans professional football team, the Nashville Predators professional ice hockey team and several prominent Civil War battleground sites are within close proximity to the city.