Drive positive change and empower staff as the Operating Room Manager for a highly regarded heart hospital in Nashville
- Build strong relationships to strengthen culture, improve trust, drive efficiency, foster positivity and commit to a forward-thinking work environment
- Responsible for 14 Operating Rooms and roughly 100 staff across general surgery, gynecology, podiatry, neurology, spine, vascular, ENT and six CTORs
- Deliver steady results, explore new staffing arrangements, connect with physicians and ensure the department is prepared for increasing volume
- Seeking an engaging clinician with previous surgical leadership experience
- Ideal candidates will have a strong cardiac background
- RN required
- Ascension Health Saint Thomas West is home to a thriving cardiovascular hospital in Nashville, which delivers heart and vascular care close to home
- Ascension Saint Thomas Heart is one of the most experienced cardiovascular medicine programs in the nation
- Ascension Health Saint Thomas West (formerly Saint Thomas West Hospital) provides adult specialty healthcare and emergency care to the more than two million residents of Middle Tennessee, Southwestern Kentucky and Northern Alabama
- Ascension Health Saint Thomas West is a member of Ascension, the nation’s largest Catholic and non-profit health system
- Nashville is the capital and most populous city of the U.S. state of Tennessee, ranking #24 in the U.S. population.
- Nashville, one of the finest cities of the South, offers world-class entertainment including incomparable live music, great food, and a plethora of shopping.
- Nashville is home to Vanderbilt University and offers year-round cultural and music festivals and annual celebrations.
- The city is also home to the Tennessee Titans professional football team, the Nashville Predators professional ice hockey team and several prominent Civil War battleground sites are within close proximity to the city.