Strong Cath Lab Clinical Leader Needed for New Interim Opportunity
- The Interim Manager will support day-to-day operations of a Cardiac Cath Lab at a hospital in Massachusetts. The department includes 45 FTEs and approximately 5,000 annual cases (between Cath, EP, and Structural).
- Seeking a leader to effectively build partnerships and maintain high quality and patient-centered outcomes.
- Cardiac cath lab experience required. EP and structural experience preferred.
- BSN and active Massachusetts RN license required.
- The exact location remains confidential. Interested candidates are asked to apply, and location details will be shared with qualified applicants.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.