Interim Compensation Manager needed at a Hospital in the Northeastern Region of the US
- The Interim Compensation Manager will report to the Vice President of HR Services and serve as trusted resource and business partner whose work will be integrally tied to organizational objectives.
- This role requires managing the organization’s compensation programs, including wage and salary analysis and administration and the ability to collaboratively with HR leaders.
- The Interim Compensation Manager will support day-to-day workflow and volume along with interface with key departments and senior leaders.
- The ideal candidate will be able to prepare and deliver compensation presentations, complete market adjustments and manage rate recommendations.
- Bachelor's and compensation experience required. Master's preferred.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.