Seeking Nursing Leader to Promote a Culture of Excellence and Drive the Department’s Vision as Director of Case Management at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, A Magnet-Designated Academic Medical Center!
- The Director of Case Management will provide strategic and administrative oversight to the Case Management Department, which includes approximately 80 FTEs and the areas of social work, discharge planning, and utilization management.
- Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Director serves as a clinical expert to optimize patient outcomes and length of stay metrics for infant through geriatric care, all in alignment with best practices, hospital and system priorities, and regulatory requirements.
- Must bring significant experience in case management or utilization management. Union and large academic facility experience is strongly preferred.
- BSN degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Active nursing license required and can work towards obtaining a New Jersey license.
Earn $2,500 For Referring a Peer!
- You can earn a special $2,500 bonus if you share a referral of a Case Management leader who is placed in the role. Click the "Refer a Colleague" button or here to learn more.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (RWJUH) New Brunswick is a 965-bed academic medical center that is part of RWJBarnabas Health. As New Jersey’s largest integrated health care delivery system, RWJBarnabas Health provides services to more than three million patients annually with 11 hospitals and four children’s hospitals and was recognized on Becker’s Hospital Review as one of the Top 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2019.
- Founded in 1884, RWJUH New Brunswick’s Centers of Excellence include cardiovascular care from minimally invasive heart surgery to transplantation, cancer care, stroke care, neuroscience, orthopedics and women’s and children’s care, including The Bristol-Myers Squibb Children’s Hospital (BMSCH).
- As the flagship cancer hospital of Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey and the principal teaching hospital of Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, RWJUH New Brunswick is an innovative leader in advancing state-of-the-art care. Featuring a Level 1 Trauma Center and the first Pediatric Trauma Center in the state, RWJUH’s New Brunswick campus serves as a national resource in its ground-breaking approaches to emergency preparedness.
- RWJUH New Brunswick has earned the prestigious Magnet Award designation for nursing excellence five times and was ranked among the region’s best hospitals by U.S. News & World Report in 2017-18.
- New Brunswick, New Jersey, offers a trip back in time with its history and buildings that date back to 1730.
- Best known as the home of Rutgers University and the headquarters of Johnson & Johnson, New Brunswick offers many of the pleasures of urban life with a small-town feel. The city’s downtown area contains sophisticated entertainment and dining with three distinct theaters and more than 50 restaurants to choose from.
- New Brunswick is only an hour's drive away from famed shore locations, such as exciting Asbury Park, historic Ocean Grove, or family friendly Point Pleasant. Also within a day's trip distance is Atlantic City, New York City, Victorian Cape May, and Gateway National Recreation area, making New Brunswick a perfect central location for all your adventures.