Work remotely amongst a team of executives at the prestigious, Yale University School of Medicine, and serve as the Yale Cancer Center’s Executive Director of Clinical Trials Office
- The Yale Cancer Center's (YCC) Executive Director of Clinical Trials Office will have executive oversight of approximately 220 FTEs within the areas of Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Operations, and Clinical Research Support Labs in nearly 15 sites throughout Connecticut.
- This high level executive leader will focus on the strategic planning, organizing, and oversight of the Yale Cancer Center Clinical Trials Office including the development of strategies for patient recruitment, compliance, performance and quality improvement, operational efficiency, and employee engagement.
- Partner closely with the Yale Cancer Center and Yale School of Medicine leadership, managers, and HR Business Partners to implement enterprise change strategies and plans that are aligned with the strategic goals of the Yale Cancer Center and the School of Medicine.
- Ideal candidates will demonstrate high level executive functioning skills, strong collaboration and communication, and the ability to build and maintain strategic relationships.
- Must bring extensive knowledge in clinical research operations and associated regulations governing clinical research.
- Current clinical research professional certification such as ACRP, SOCRA, or equivalent preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
Yale Cancer Center
- Yale Cancer Center is one of only 51 Comprehensive Cancer Centers in the country designated by the National Cancer Institute.
- In the fight against cancer, Yale has been at the forefront of understanding the fundamental mechanisms of cancer biology and in developing effective therapies for the treatment of cancer.
- Yale Cancer Center harnesses the resources of Yale School of Medicine and Smilow Cancer Hospital at Yale New Haven to advance cancer research, prevention, and patient care, as well as community outreach and education.
Yale School of Medicine
- Yale School of Medicine educates and nurtures creative leaders in medicine and science, promoting curiosity and critical inquiry in an inclusive environment enriched by diversity.
- Yale’s more than 11,000 faculty and staff members are the heart of the Yale School of Medicine. The school’s reputation as a leading center for biomedical research, advanced clinical care and inspired medical education owes much to their dedication and hard work.
- As the clinical practice for the Yale School of Medicine, Yale Medicine’s more than 1,000 doctors play multiple roles in advancing the practice of medicine – from treating and caring for patients, to developing new cures through innovative research, to educating future doctors.
- There is something for everyone in the New Haven area. Whether you’re a resident looking to discover new parts of the region for the first time, or a first-time visitor hoping to fit the “best of” into a day, weekend, week or longer, you can’t go wrong. It’s all waiting for you.
- If you are looking for something to float your boat, New Haven has got some great options for exploring Long Island Sound and the shoreline. Two public boat tours (approximately 45 minutes) are available to view the Thimble Islands off the coast of Branford and there are several companies offering private charters. You can also take a more hands-on approach through a kayak rental.
- Sundown serves up a whole new side of Greater New Haven. New Haven’s downtown pulses with life with entertainment for all ages and tastes. College Street Music Hall has joined Toad’s Place, Café Nine and Firehouse 12 as the core of the music scene.
- Home to Yale University, New Haven offers all the perks of being a college town including collegiate sporting events, arts performances and much more.
- The arts in Greater New Haven range from world-class to the downright quirky, and you’re sure love it all. As the home of Yale University, New Haven has access (often free thanks to the generosity of alumni and other donors) to collections selected from literally millions of paintings, sculptures, coins, books and manuscripts.
- Located directly on the shoreline, New Haven residents enjoy a small town feel with direct access to many beaches, while only being 45 minutes south of Hartford with easy train access to Boston and New York.