*SIGN-ON BONUS* Here is your opportunity to serve as Director of Case Management for Ochsner Health – Main Campus in lively and artistic, New Orleans, Louisiana.
- The Director of Case Management (Main Campus) will provide strategic and administrative oversight to the Case Management Department, which includes approximately 40 FTEs, and the areas of social work, discharge planning, managed care contracting, and utilization management.
- Utilize a solution-oriented and data-driven approach to ensure processes are in place to deliver the highest quality of care in accordance with clinical guidelines, organizational standards, and the patient’s and family’s needs.
- Reporting to the system’s Vice President of Case Management, the Director will work collaboratively toward effective employee recruitment, performance assessment, and development, while creating a culture of strong team communication and engagement.
- Seeking a hands-on, strategic leader to energize the team and drive key initiatives around length of stay, bridging gaps across the organization, and workforce planning.
- Must bring 5+ years of case management or utilization management experience, including 3+ years in a supervisory role.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) required. Certification in Case Management preferred.
- Sign-On Bonus now being offered!
- Ochsner Health is a system that delivers health to the people of Louisiana, Mississippi, and the Gulf South, with a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate, and Innovate. The health system is a national leader, named the top hospital in Louisiana, and a top children’s hospital by U.S. News & World Report.
- Ochsner Medical Center, located at 1514 Jefferson Highway, achieved the American Nursing Credentialing Center (ANCC) Magnet Recognition® for Excellence in Nursing Services in 2003, and was re-designated in 2008, and 2019.
- As a 767-bed acute care hospital Ochsner Medical Center offers the opportunity to learn and provide patient care at a Magnet recognized facility with three Centers of Excellence, all the while gaining exposure to complex medical cases.
- The West Tower expansion at Ochsner Medical Center sets a new standard for inpatient care in the area. The additional beds in this tower will allow the organization to serve and treat more patients, including the most critical patients receiving treatment in Cardiology, Neurosciences, Transplant and Surgery.
- Patient’s electronic medical records are available from any Ochsner location, allowing for the most consistent patient care, both for routine health needs and more complex medical conditions.
- New Orleans is a Louisiana city located on the banks of the Mississippi River, near the Gulf of Mexico.
- Often called the Crown Jewel of New Orleans, the French Quarter is one of NOLA’s most historic neighborhoods, featuring night life, and some of the world’s best restaurants.
- Nicknamed the “Big Easy,” it’s known for round-the-clock nightlife, vibrant live-music scene and spicy, singular cuisine reflecting its history as a melting pot of French, African, Creole, Cajun, and American cultures.
- Whether you want to explore history or haunts, shopping or swamps, food or just have fun, there are tours all over the city with a locals’ perspective. Known as the sportsman’s paradise, Louisiana has a warm climate which helps promote world class fishing, hunting, sailing and outdoor recreation.
- New Orleans residents adore their sports teams. With teams like the Saints, the Pelicans, the LSU Tigers, and the Tulane Green Wave, there is always something to cheer about in New Orleans.