Share expertise and help develop nurses as the Interim Operating Room Educator
- The Interim Operating Room Educator promotes clinical excellence and education centered on evidence-based nursing practices
- Ensure nurses are equipped with knowledge and competencies to provide high quality patient care
- Scope spans 29 Operating Rooms
The Ideal Interim Leader
- Active Louisiana or compact RN license required, plus Bachelor’s or BSN degree
- Master’s preferred
- Must have BLS
- Must be available to start within two weeks of offer
- New Orleans is a Louisiana city in the Mississippi River, near the Gulf of Mexico
- Nicknamed the “Big Easy,” it’s known for round-the-clock nightlife, vibrant live-music scene and spicy, singular cuisine reflecting its history as a melting pot of French, African and American cultures
- Whether you want to explore history or haunts, shopping or swamps, food or just have fun, there are tours all over the city with a locals’ perspective
- Often called the Crown Jewel of New Orleans, the French Quarter is one of NOLA’s most historic neighborhoods
- New Orleans residents adore their sports teams. With teams like the Saints, the Pelicans, the Baby Cakes, and even the Tulane Green Wave, everyone has something to cheer about
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!