Competitive Bonus Structure Offered for Visionary Leader that is Needed to Bring Together Multiple Service Areas into One Oncology Service Line as Associate Vice President!
- Seeking Associate Vice President of Oncology to build out a strong oncology service line at a system hospital to include all inpatient and outpatient services.
- Reporting to senior executive leadership, the Associate Vice President will lead the creation of standardized processes, structures, metrics, and a patient navigation model for the service line, all in alignment with hospital and system initiatives and through partnership with key stakeholders.
- Must bring significant oncology leadership experience in an acute care setting.
- RN preferred but not required.
- Founded in 1852, Touro Infirmary is New Orleans' only community-based, not-for-profit, faith-based hospital and is a member of the LCMC Health system. Comprised of five hospitals, LCMC Health serves communities across New Orleans, the Gulf Coast, and beyond with 1,532 inpatient beds, 259,000+ annual ER visits, 2,200+ physician providers, and close to 10,000 employees.
- With 360 inpatient beds, Touro offers a full range of services including emergency services, preventive diagnostics, surgical care, women’s services, cardiology, cancer treatment, rehabilitation, imaging, orthopaedics, stroke care, and more.
- As a teaching hospital, Touro is academically affiliated with Louisiana State University and Tulane University School of Medicine.
- Touro is a Joint Commission accredited hospital with recognitions that include the Commission on Cancer 2017 Outstanding Achievement Award and being a designated Breast Imaging Center of Excellence and receiving the Radiology Oncology Gold-Seal Accreditation, both from the American College of Radiology.
- New Orleans is a Louisiana city located on the banks of the Mississippi River, near the Gulf of Mexico.
- Nicknamed the “Big Easy,” it’s known for round-the-clock nightlife, vibrant live-music scene and spicy, singular cuisine reflecting its history as a melting pot of French, African, Creole, Cajun, and American cultures.
- Whether you want to explore history or haunts, shopping or swamps, food or just have fun, there are tours all over the city with a locals’ perspective. Known as the sportsman’s paradise, Louisiana has a warm climate which helps promote world class fishing, hunting, sailing and outdoor recreation.
- Often called the Crown Jewel of New Orleans, the French Quarter is one of NOLA’s most historic neighborhoods featuring night life and some of the world’s best restaurants. New Orleans is a paradise for foodies from around the world.
- New Orleans residents adore their sports teams. With teams like the Saints, the Pelicans, the LSU Tigers, and the Tulane Green Wave, there is always something to cheer about in New Orleans.