Join a New York Hospital as the RN Director, Nurse Anesthesia and Support Services
- The RN Director, Nurse Anesthesia and Support Services will be responsible for managing the delivery of all anesthesiology services across the organization’s sites. Strategic oversight for Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists as well as supporting Anesthesia technical support functions.
- Works in collaboration with Chief CRNA/Assistant Chief CRNA and Anesthesia Tech leads to ensure Anesthesia Tech workflow and responsibilities.
- Plans and coordinates education of students and facility for in-service educational activities.
- Attends hospital conferences and committee functions and serves as an interdepartmental liaison.
- Manages all facets of department specific staffing plans to ensure hospital operational needs are met according to patient caseload.
- Coordinates student nurse anesthetist program with for all clinical affiliations.
- Manages capital and operating budget inclusive of assessing cost saving interventions for the organization in collaboration with Finance, Service Line Administrators, and other related departments. Provides input on Perioperative capital and operating budgeting, as well.
- RN license required.
- MSN required; Doctoral preferred.
- Pay Range: $275,000 - $300,000 annually.
- Final pay rate is dependent upon experience, education, training, and location.
- New York City, one of the most widely-recognized cities in the United States, holds many of our nation’s most iconic sites including the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, Central Park, Times Square, and the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- From quaint shops in the West Village to fine dining on the Upper West Side, there is a dish for every palette in this city.
- Composed of five boroughs, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, and Staten Island, New York City packs more culture and attractions into one city than can be seen anywhere else in the world.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.