Seeking Compassionate Nurse Care Manager to Serve as Patient Advocate at Alliance Homecare, A Growing Organization and One of the Country’s Top Rated Home Care Agencies in New York City!
- An experienced Nurse Care Manager with strong communication skills is needed to provide consistent and superior care in patients’ homes as part of an exciting, growing organization.
- The Nurse Care Manager will be responsible for the comprehensive care plans of home health clients to include completing intake assessments and appropriate documentation, evaluating care needs, and developing an individualized care plan alongside the patient and family.
- This collaborative leader will partner closely with the medical care team to ensure the best patient outcomes and to serve as the liaison for effective patient and family communication.
- Must bring 3+ years of professional nursing experience and at least one year related to home health care. Care management experience working with the geriatric population is strongly preferred.
- BSN degree preferred.
- Active nursing license required and must be willing to obtain a New York state license.
- Alliance Homecare is a private, licensed, concierge home healthcare company that offers an extensive range of services in the New York metropolitan area, including Private Duty Nursing, Home Health Aides, and Professional Care Management.
- Alliance has cared for more than 400 clients since 2019 and is proud to have a 5% hospital readmission rate, far below the New York average of 20%.
- In 2020, Alliance was recognized as one of the top home care agencies in the state and nation with the “Caring Star 2020” Award from Caring.com and as a “Best of Home Care Employer of Choice” in 2019 for its high levels of caregiver satisfaction.
- The organization’s team of highly qualified healthcare professionals includes registered nurses, certified home health aides, dedicated care managers and care ambassadors, and other care specialists—all working together to ensure a comfortable stay at home in the most caring, supportive environment. Alliance Homecare is looking for compassionate, talented and experienced individuals to join their team. If you're ready to join an industry leading organization with a positive, dynamic culture please start by clicking on the link below to take the Culture Index assessment (quick and painless - only takes 10 minutes!): https://portal.cultureindex.com/public/survey/general/3i2GUK2A11
- **Be certain to select RN CM when completing the Culture Index linked above**
- New York City, one of the most widely-recognized cities in the United States, holds many of our nation’s most iconic sites including the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, Central Park, Times Square, and the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- From quaint shops in the West Village to fine dining on the Upper West Side, there is a dish for every palette in this city.
- Composed of five boroughs, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, and Staten Island, New York City packs more culture and attractions into one city than can be seen anywhere else in the world.