Entrepreneurial Nursing Leader Needed to Drive Development of Department as Director, Care Management at Alliance Homecare, One of the Country’s Top Rated Home Care Agencies in New York City!
- The Director will lead the Care Management Department, including overseeing the team of RN Care Managers and Ambassadors at Alliance Homecare
- The Director, Care Management will be instrumental in the training and development of the growing Care Management team, ensuring the delivery of a high level of patient and family care
- Maintain day to day demands, operational processes, compliance, training and engagement programs around nursing and clinical staff
- Work closely with various referral channels such as but not limited to local hospitals, rehab facilities, senior living properties and physician practices to facilitate transition to home and long-term care at home
- Seeking a proactive nursing leader with a strong background in care management and focus on patient satisfaction
- Seeking leaders with BSN/MSN or BSW/LCSW/MSW or Master's in Gerontology with previous home care experience
- Ideal candidates will come from a social work or care management background
- Must have experience serving patient populations with some representation of private pay/private care management
- Alliance Homecare is a private, licensed, concierge home healthcare company that offers an extensive range of services in the New York metropolitan area, including Private Duty Nursing, Home Health Aides, and Professional Care Management.
- Alliance has cared for more than 400 clients since 2019 and is proud to have a 5% hospital readmission rate, far below the New York average of 20%.
- In 2020, Alliance was recognized as one of the top home care agencies in the state and nation with the “Caring Star 2020” Award from Caring.com and as a “Best of Home Care Employer of Choice” in 2019 for its high levels of caregiver satisfaction.
- The organization’s team of highly qualified healthcare professionals includes registered nurses, certified home health aides, dedicated care managers and care ambassadors, and other care specialists—all working together to ensure a comfortable stay at home in the most caring, supportive environment. Alliance Homecare is looking for compassionate, talented and experienced individuals to join their team. If you're ready to join an industry leading organization with a positive, dynamic culture please start by clicking on the link below to take the Culture Index assessment (quick and painless - only takes 10 minutes!): https://portal.cultureindex.com/public/survey/general/3i2GUK2A11
- **Be certain to select RN CM when completing the Culture Index linked above**
- New York City, one of the most widely-recognized cities in the United States, holds many of our nation’s most iconic sites including the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, Central Park, Times Square, and the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- From quaint shops in the West Village to fine dining on the Upper West Side, there is a dish for every palette in this city.
- Composed of five boroughs, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, and Staten Island, New York City packs more culture and attractions into one city than can be seen anywhere else in the world.