Seeking an experienced leader to join a New York Medical Center as their new Interim Emergency Department Educator!
- The Interim Emergency Department (ED) Educator will be responsible for instilling knowledge for all attendees throughout the educational program to ensure that all nursing staff is equipped to pursue individualized career goals.
- The Interim ED Educator will create lesson plans, course-based discussions, and training programs to accomplish predefined educational goals. This will include the oversight and grading of papers, assignments, and exams.
- Will help to develop curriculum for nursing training programs while staying up to date on the latest medical advances to ensure optimal patient care.
- Clinical education and/or teaching experience is required.
- 5+ years of leadership experience
- Seeking an engaging and collaborative leader who will bring exceptional communication skills, in addition to extensive clinical education experience within an acute care setting.
- Must be willing to start within two weeks of acceptance.
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree is required.
- Active New York RN license is required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Instructor certification is required.
- Must bring 5+ years of leadership experience.
- New York City, one of the most widely-recognized cities in the United States, holds many of our nation’s most iconic sites including the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, Central Park, Times Square, and the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- From quaint shops in the West Village to fine dining on the Upper West Side, there is a dish for every palette in this city.
- Composed of five boroughs, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, and Staten Island, New York City packs more culture and attractions into one city than can be seen anywhere else in the world.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.