A New York Medical Center is seeking their new Interim Clinical Nurse Manager, Endoscopy!
- The Interim Clinical Nurse Manager, Endoscopy, is responsible for managing day-to-day operations throughout the department and will oversee approximately 30 FTEs.
- The Interim Clinical Nurse Manager will lead scheduling initiatives including staffing, hiring, delegation of tasks, and performance evaluations.
- This leader will provide input pertaining to the departmental budget, revenue, and expense targets and will implement necessary changes to ensure that the department is meeting both short- and long-term financial goals.
- Ideal candidates will be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Active RN license is required.
- New York City, one of the most widely-recognized cities in the United States, holds many of our nation’s most iconic sites including the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, Central Park, Times Square, and the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- From quaint shops in the West Village to fine dining on the Upper West Side, there is a dish for every palette in this city.
- Composed of five boroughs, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, and Staten Island, New York City packs more culture and attractions into one city than can be seen anywhere else in the world.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.